Saturday, March 28, 2009

Say " Lunch Hour ! " , 20 times , Really Quickly!

I spent my off days away from the pubs this week and headed fishing. Wow! you wouldn't believe what i caught. A 20 plus Kg Catfish. After close to 20 minutes and a sore hip bone later...i finally won the battle. Freaking awesome. So thinking my luck was in order , I went fishing again the very next day. This time not even a bite but i caught a old rod and reel that someone must have dropped in the sea. plus alot of seaweed. At least my cousin manage to catch a nice sea bass to end a not-so-fruitful night.

It's the 60 earth day so to vote you must turn off the lights for an hour. I'm for it . So when i left the house just now at around 4 pm , i turned off all the lights at home and headed for the shop. Till now, which is about 11.15pm , i've yet to turn on the lights at home cos i'm still at the shop. I'm so proud of myself that i did my part for Mother Nature and Pochahontas ( think the theme song ... got it?....never mind ).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home