Wednesday, March 25, 2009

He should burn in hell... ASSHOLE!!!

i did a tribal for this indian guy and even gave that idiot a discount . The asshole then only paid me half and then said he had to draw money from the ATM . Me being the trusting person i am left him and he never came back... what an ass.
But then my next client came and wanted to do a portrait which really made my day. It's a portrait for his late dad. Not only was it his first tattoo , he was also the boyfriend of my aunt's staff at her pub and turned out to be in the same army unit as me. So i really had to give a 110% for this tattoo. So i had to forget about that asshole who walked off without paying and fully focus on the tatt. had so much fun doing it. Really really made my day. Wish i can get more portraits . Thanks James. Hope you like the tatt. Peace .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home