Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Mai Deek Yis Bigga Dan Yoz, Sucka

I once heard the old dude from London Ink say that every tattoo artist should do a tribal tattoo once in a while. It makes you appreciate the other stuff alot more. I had a Tribal Dragon to do this weekend and really.... it's so true. This weekend was one of the rear occasions the three guys were all in a shop. Mj was getting his half body piece continued. He has gone through a total of more than 12 hours one the basic linework is done. But not even halfway yet. But he was a trooper till it hit him round the knee , knee pit and the back of the thigh. OUCH!!! really unbelievable how people can sit through so much pain . I'm not a sucka for pain ... can't stand it. Ironic i know... Anyway i just completed the Bio mech Cover-up for Ivan. Yeah and My sister sent me an e-mail , check out the picture about shop hours . very similar to us.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home