Monday, October 06, 2008

Oxide-free environment with chilli hotdog motorbikes with Ritz for wheels

It's cover-up month. I'm thinking of getting my back covered-up. I got some half done tattoos on my back and MJ and Sean have been persuading me to get it covered up. Seriously, the irony is how i spend mosts days persuading and comforting people on the pains of tattooing and here i am all wussy-ing out. Ladies and Gentlemen ... I admit, I have a low trash hold for pain. But what the hell. I'm going to do it anyway. It might take me forever to complete it but hell , I'll still get it done.MJ on the other hand is really enthusiastic about getting half his body tattooed. And Sean.... errr... He's kindda like Singapore. Shortage of space.

SHOUT OUT!!! to all the lovely people that made it for the anniversary chicken rice party and also to the less attractive ones that didn't, Thanks for making all this possible. Thank you many many times infinity.

It's a rainy day today at the shop and i just got stood up. People please!!!! If you can't make it please please please have the consideration of calling or even texting to let us know. I could be at home right now sleeping in my NOT-SO-BIG room in my NOT-SO-COMFORTABLE bed.Can't you see what you're making me miss out on. WAH LAU.

From today onwards , I'll put captions below all the photos of tattoos i upload.I'll put in the effort,please put in the time to read it thanks.ENJOY!!

Leafman-By Ian Francis

Wow! It's a Leafman .


Bio-Mech(work in progress)-By Ian Francis

Wow! It's a Bio-mech


Cover-up(work in progress)-By Ian Francis

BEFORE

Wow! It's an ugly Koi

AFTER

Wow! It's 2 skulls.

Star-By Ian Francis

Wow! It's a Star.

Tribal-By Ian

Wow! It a tribal.

Tribal Cover-up -By Ian Francis
BEFORE

Wow! Very Hairy!!

AFTER

Wow! Still very hairy!!

1 Comments:

Blogger BLADES said...

HI? M HIRO, YES AGAIN.... JUST WATCHED A MOVIE ON DVD, ARE YOU THE SAME IAN FRANCIS LOW AS IN THE CUTE 'GUITAR-MAN' IN THE MOVIE PLEASURE FACTORY? I DONT SEE THE SAME ARM TATTOOS IN YOUR FRIENSTER PICTURE?

4:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home