Sunday, July 27, 2008

Stop crying over spilt milk ... fucking go lick it up !!!

Ok ok... top of the agenda, SHI FU Sean Chua has got a online port folio . it's called http://www.dingdongnow.com/ ... go check it out ... i know i know...the name abit off right but that's the whole idea . It's suppose to sound stupid and corny so you remember it. Brings me to another point .

Was chatting to Azel ( EMN tattoos' personal hair stylist...hahaha) and she brought up the previous post about the Dawn yang and Xiaxue topic... I immediatly cut her off and honestly told her that i don't really give a rat's ass about those two and i just saw it as an opportunity for free publicity . I might seem like a fucking cheapo but it's fine...Cos i'm Singaporean. The word "Free" is our aphrodisiac . It's our tongkat ali . We are One People , One Nation , One Singapore!!!! sorry...got carried away there. Oh yeah... National Day is coming... I'm hereby giving a patriotic offer. Anyone willing to get the National Flag tattooed on their body??? I'll do it for FREE for the first 3 people to call! No gimmicks . No joke . I'm serious so just call me to arrange a time .

Another website to check out is http://www.pubhopperssg.com/ . You know how the boys and I just love a ice cold beer at a fav pub, Yeah , Pub hoppers is the place you can get the latest updates on events happening at pubs all around Singapore. Awesome .

Back to the shop . Please disregard the " Opening Hours From 1pm till late " sign on the roller shutter. EMN tattoos are now doing tattoos BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. So just call any one of us in advance before you drop by to avoid a wasted trip down. Thanks.

Ok . This concludes this post and i hope i've just impressed you with my advertising skills . P.S. I'll be whoring my blog to any advertisers or companies who are interested . Signing off.IAN

Bio-Mech by Ian Francis



Megan's Tatt by Ian Francis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home