Monday, January 28, 2008

I'm hurting

My body's aching terribly. My face is sun-burnt,my calves and thighs are sore , my back hurts , my toes are blistered and it's a real chore even getting out of bed. All because i decided to join the boys for a street-soccer match yesterday afternoon.and the sun was unforgiving i tell you. I'm really getting too old for this. Ten minutes into the match and i was panting as if i just climbed mount everest.it's crazy. Anyway , recently , everyone at the shop has been really busy with our full time jobs that we've been finding it hard to make it down to the shop. But rest assured, we would never neglect our passion so all you gotta do is call . i stay like ten minutes away . just give me a call and i'll be there asap. i promise. This month's been really fun. i got to do a few black and grey pieces, my favourite and sean is working on a shark with its jaws all open on a client's kneecap which looks absolutely awesome. Although the walk-ins hasn't been fantastic anyhoooo, it's picking up. We're thinking of getting a mini-fridge into the shop soon and create our own mini bar. how cool is that. Don't worry , we only drink after hours.feel free to join us then for drinks. I've uploaded new photos , Check em'out .Hope to tattoo you guys soon. Out-Ian Francis

Here's a video after-hours at the shop. Joanna and i got bored so we decided to have some fun with musking tape.not that kind of fun you pervert hahaaha...just watch


Scarecrow

Witch

Angel

Anti-Christ (cover-up)

Foot-piece

Star

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home